2017 Summer Camp
Register today for the YWCA of Greater Atlanta’s 2017 Summer Camp
The YWCA of Greater Atlanta, Summer Camp is an eight-week summer program that provides hands-on activities and experiences that stimulate the campers cognitive, social, emotional and physical development for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
Our campers engage in creative and educational enrichment activities, participate in a variety of arts & crafts projects, and enjoy field trips throughout Atlanta.
Our campers start exploring at 7:00 am to 6:30 pm. We provide three nutritious meals: breakfast, lunch, and snack.
To register your child:
- Download the 2017 Summer Camp Application and pay the registration fee below.
- You can also visit the YWCA and pick up your application at the front desk.
- Send us an email at [email protected] with any questions you may have.
To pay registration or weekly fee online:
- Add the registration fee to your cart.
- If also paying the Weekly Fee, press “continue shopping” at the bottom of the page to return to the After School Program page and add the Weekly Fee to your cart.
- Repeat Step 2 for additional children.
- Complete your purchase.
TGI Tech Summer Camp 2017
Join us for a summer of learning and fun!
YWCA of Greater Atlanta Teen Girls in Technology (TGI Tech) 2017 Summer Camp consists of two 2-week sessions for rising 6th through rising 8th grade girls, starting June 5, 2017 and June 19, 2017.
Summer campers get real exposure to STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Art/Design and Mathematics) through a variety of activities during each two-week session. Join us this summer as campers learn about STEAM through fun and exciting hands-on activities, projects, field trips, and more.
Below are the four exciting, two-week sessions we’re offering this summer!
Theme: “Transforming the World through STEAM”
Session I – Monday June 5, 2017 through Friday June 16, 2017
Session II – Monday June 19, 2017 through Friday June 30, 2017
*After care from 4:45PM-5:30PM available for additional fee
$85 TGI TECH Member per session
$170 Non-Member per session
Reserve Your Spot. Apply Today!
For an optimal web experience, please use a Chrome or Safari web browser.
2. Submit the application online or
Online submissions: Email the application to TGI Tech Program Director, Roxanne Francis at [email protected].
In-person submissions: Drop off the application at the YWCA’s office located at 957 N. Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306.
3. To pay online using the cart below, add the registration fee to your cart.
4. Press “continue shopping” at the bottom of the page to return to the summer camp page and select your preferred session.
5. If you want to register for multiple sessions, repeat step 2 for each additional session. Be sure to include a registration fee for each additional session.
6. Complete your purchase.
For questions, please contact
Roxanne Francis at 404-835-1633.