2018 Summer Camp
Register today for the YWCA of Greater Atlanta’s 2018 Summer Camp
The YWCA of Greater Atlanta, Summer Camp is an eight-week summer program that provides hands-on activities and experiences that stimulate the campers cognitive, social, emotional and physical development for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
Our campers engage in creative and educational enrichment activities, participate in a variety of arts & crafts projects, and enjoy field trips throughout Atlanta.
Our campers start exploring at 7:00 am to 6:30 pm. We provide three nutritious meals: breakfast, lunch, and snack.
To register your child:
- Download the 2018 Summer Camp Application and pay the registration fee below.
- You can also visit the YWCA and pick up your application at the front desk.
- Send us an email at [email protected] with any questions you may have.
To pay registration or weekly fee online:
- Add the registration fee to your cart.
- If also paying the Weekly Fee, press “continue shopping” at the bottom of the page to return to the After School Program page and add the Weekly Fee to your cart.
- Repeat Step 2 for additional children.
- Complete your purchase.